This is my personal prediction of what will happen at national level after polling on Sunday -
1. BN wins a two, third majority.
2. The Chinese votes overwhelmingly went to DAP.
3. The Malays/bumiputera votes overwhelmingly went to BN.
4. The Indian votes mostly went to BN, which is the crucial factor enabling BN to win the two, third majority.
5. BN's Chinese component parties, the MCA and Gerakan lose all except a few of their parliamentary seats. MCA will be taken over by young leaders who try to save the BN "kongsi" formulae. Gerakan will be dissolved.
6. DAP wins almost all of the Chinese majority seats and retains Penang but with a lesser majority in the number of State assembly seats because most Malays and Indians of Penang voted for BN.
7. PKR suffers a crushing defeat and die a slow death. BN regains Selangor.
8. Pas lose Kedah to BN but retains Kelantan with razor thin majority in the State Assembly, similar to what happened in 2004.
9. The Malays/bumiputera and Indians will dominate the government while the Chinese form a block in the opposition.
10. A more racially polarized Malaysia.
And this is my prediction of the outcome of GE13 at Johor level -
1. DAP's Lim Kit Siang defeats BN's Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman in Gelang Patah by a small majority, which marks the end of the "Johor moderate way".
2. Despite DAP winning just three Chinese-majority parliamentary seats - Gelang Patah, Kulai and Bakri - Johor Umno hardens its stance on racial issues in the State.
3. Pakatan wins up to ten out of the 56 State seats with all of them being won by DAP in Chinese majority constituencies.
4. The new Johor Menteri Besar will fashion himself as an ultra Malay following Ghani being rejected by voters in Gelang Patah despite his moderate Malay ways.
5. Johor's rapid development ends.
I hope I'm wrong.