Sunday 1 September 2013

Another day passing by

Woke up from a bad dream just now.

So glad to realize that it was just a dream.

In the dream I was still in college and something bad happened. It's a recurring nightmare I'm having from time to time.

Checked my phone and found a text message send to me at midnight which made me very happy.

It reminded me that today should be a happy day for me.


Today, this blog is exactly six-months-old. As I'm writing this, it has recorded 398,450 page views.

I'm not sure whether that figure is good but I'm quite happy with it.

I would first and foremost like to thank everyone who dropped by to read my humble takes on things in this blog.

Special thanks to the blog administrator of Rockybru, OutsyedtheBox and Another Brick In The Wall from where most of the traffic of this blog comes from. The same goes for Helen Ang and BigCat for being the first to introduce this blog to its readers.

I'm going on a long drive today. Need to give myself a break from KL for a while.

Before I sign off for the day, here is the latest interesting blog which I found at Chuah Bee Kim's,


MY PALM OIL



It's primarily a business blog but also included nice little funnies such as this,

Hey! Do you want a Bang Bang?

This blog by journalist Ooi Tee Ching is now in my blogroll.

Oh, also for today, a music video for myself and you all...it tells a bit of a pribumi story, actually.


15 comments:

  1. Annie, congrats. Keep writing. Its always good to read when one's writing comes straight from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well Annie as carry on your work with sincerity,
    I guess this ought to be a day of song dedications ...... to you and everyone

    that you will be delivered from nightmares......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6AzTvU8u_Co

    ....on your return journey to the true happiness of being human
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IZqAnIp5dMQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that whenever i read your writings, annie, i find there's something refreshing about them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie blogs is the bestest !

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats annie. keep up the good work. u always look from the different angle and rasional in yr writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. makin lama makin besar dah kepala makcik annie, the best blogger in town, kononnya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Annie is one the best blogger in town. The consistently high number of response to her comments was the roof.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Annie is #1 blogger in Malaysia, no one can come near her !

      Delete
  7. Annie, you went to which college?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kolej MARA Tongkang Pecah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tahniah Annie and best of luck

    :D sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved david bowie...lets dance is one of my favourite of his

    QAZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you bro.

    ReplyDelete