Wednesday 4 September 2013

Stoned girl should just sleep

Sorry. Tonight I can't write properly.

Feeling very tired and sickly again today.

Just took some painkillers and will try to sleep after this.


Anyway, I don't think I should write what I feel like writing at the moment.

I may get really nasty if I write it while I'm in this not so good condition.

I don't like myself when I'm being nasty.

It's about that Pemandu girl.

I guess you all had read about the whole thing at all those established pro-BN blogs. So, I don't think there is any need for me to add to it anyway.

But if you still want a bit of a different take on it, I think you can read it here,

Being Classy

Okay, I'm really stoned with the painkillers now and need to sign off for tonight.

Don't worry, I'm not a pemandu or memandu anyone in this condition.

Good night.

6 comments:

  1. Annie, scary looking pills. Try traditional herbs and change diet my dear. Eat right and exercise.


    DR FK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever is that pain Ms. that requires painkillers? May Allah heal you soon and alleviate your condition with soothing light! Al-Fatiha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE should all follow our beloved first lady's example:

    KUALA LUMPUR: The prime minister's wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor has contributed RM515,000 to the Warriors' Day Fund bringing the total raised to RM2.37 million.

    Rosmah, who is also the campaign patron said the contribution was proceeds from the sale of rockmelon at Seri Perdana managed by IRIS Corporation Berhad.

    "The fund raised will be used for welfare of veterans and their families and widows of veterans who died defending the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the blogs about this Farah person. Okay, I agree that the photos were a stupid idea for someone in a public sector role. But I don't see her actually drinking alcohol or in explicit photos. Nonetheless everyone has jumped on the bandwagon and called her promiscuous, a heavy drinker and even a threat to national security. But all I can really see is someone who has posted photos which were immature and lacked common sense. Even I have been to a champagne brunch and not taken any alcohol, just because I don't like it. In the same way, I have seen other bloggers get slammed for mentioning they went out on a date. And taking a pain killer doesn't make someone a drug addict. People should look at themselves first and only criticise others when they see they themselves are without a flaw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Annie,listen to Ustaz Kazim Elias on Youtube.There might be a cure for u.Who knows.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPRM patut siasat Isa Samad5 September 2013 at 23:06

    Oooh Iris Corporation has planted melons at Sri Perdana.
    Is that why Isa Samad force Felda (FEDERAL LAND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY) to buy this chinese company shares for 130 million?
    Macam duit bapa Isa Samad saja.

    Orang Felda tahu ke? Ini masuk dalam bidang Felda ke?

    Tangkap je Isa Samad oii SPRM.

    ReplyDelete