It is way past midnight and I still can't sleep.
So, now I decided to bitch to while away the time until I'm sufficiently sleepy enough to knock off.
I'm purposely not wearing my glasses while writing this so that I can become drowsy faster.
Ok, the subject of my bitching is the top five most annoying people after GE13.
I'm starting from the bottom going up to the top of the most annoying.
5. Most members of Umno's war room and consultants who despite their abject failure and sordid money making schemes such as publishing manifesto booklets and bankrolling stupid cybertroopers teams are still running the show and behaving as if they had not done anything wrong. I'm avoiding these people as I believe I may not be able to stop myself from kicking them in the groin if I see their face.
4. Some Menteri Besar and their lackeys who are devoid of talent but were where they are now just simply because they were being endorsed by the palaces of their states. A precedent seems to have been set on this after the 2008 general election. These people are now feeling that they are untouchables and not answerable to their party and the people who elected them into office.
3. DAP-supporting Chinese who are still bitching that they were being discriminated and oppressed after that Chinese tsunami stunt they pulled at GE13. The latest example is the Jonker Walk issue in Malacca. Honestly, I don't think Datuk Idris Haron who looks a bit like a Japanese villain in a Chinese 1970s movie really give a shit about the protests of the Chinese over the issue.
After all, the Chinese are still going to vote DAP en-bloc in the next general election. Well, what the heck, all these past five years while all efforts were being made to please their community, most Chinese had insisted that the Malays of Umno are bad people. Now, may as well they be real bad people. Bagi semua puas hati. Nothing to lose, what. At least can see the Chinese sakit hati sikit. Hari itu they all sudah buat kita sakit hati, ini kali lah, kita pun buat mereka sakit hati juga. What? We are being childish and racist? So, what? You all not childish and racist first ka?
2. Malays who think that they are too good to be Malays. I think I had covered these bunch of pretentious Malay pricks in my previous postings. Liberal, upper middle class and think that being pro-opposition is being trendy. More like shallow perasan piece of shit to me....sorry for the foul language. I simply had ran out of polite words to describe these type of Malays. Oh ya, also don't forget about the Arab wannabes. "Ana pasal Melayu ni tak nak ambik tau, sebab dekat kubur nanti malaikat tak tanya pun kita ni orang Melayu." Ya lah, korang je la yang nanti masuk syurga.
1. Anwar Ibrahim, the drama king....or is he a drama queen? Huh...whatever lah....
Eh, I'm really sleepy already. It's already past 2am.
Shit....I forgot to put Guan Eng somewhere up there. Well, maybe at number 3....but he should be in his own category....
Eh...next time lah....sleepy....tomorrow need to wake up and go to work....