He doesn't want DS Abdul Khalid Ibrahim to be removed as Selangor MB.
And the result of it was obvious :
Rift Widens As Hadi Backs Khalid
No wonder Hadi was not present at the Pakatan's presidential council meeting on Tuesday.
Opposition leader DS Anwar Ibrahim had tried to use that meeting to show that all Pakatan parties are united in wanting his wife DS Dr Wan Azizah Ismail as the new Selangor MB and Khalid to be ousted.
Today, the Pakatan camp appeared to be still reeling from the Hadi's upper cut which seems had floored Anwar and practically destroyed his Selangor dream.
Their news portals were scrambling to put up headlines such as these to limit the damage,
Hadi's support for Khalid is not PAS's stand, Mat Sabu says
Is Hadi using S'gor MB tussle as a personal bargaining tool?
But seriously, what is Hadi trying to do by backing Khalid?
I had given it some thoughts and here is my top 10 likely reasons why he decided to risk breaking up Pakatan by not giving way to Anwar's plotting against Khalid :
1. He knows the PKR sharks are waiting to pounce on all those lucrative contracts and other whats-not in Selangor once the follow-the-book Khalid is gone.
2. Anwar will have a hell of a party in Selangor once his wife, who is living under his thumbs became Menteri Besar.
3. The DAP evangelists will have full freedom to do what ever they want in Selangor if Khalid is removed. Issues such as the bibles seizure will go the evangelists' way and this will make Pas people look really dumb.
4. Pas will lose what ever left of its credibility as a party which supposed to be the defender of Islam because a Selangor government under Dr Wan Azizah will likely be more pro-DAP than pro-Pas.
5. Pas has everything to lose if the Malays in Selangor were not happy with the change of State government leadership while DAP will strengthen its position as the Chinese community will continue to vote for them no matter what kind of shit they do.
6. Hadi must had realized that the Pas' non-ulama faction led by Mat Sabu, who are backing Anwar's move will become more powerful than that of the ulama faction which he is a part of, if they get their way in Selangor.
7. Now that Pas' mursyidul am Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat is more or less retired. Hadi may feel that it's better to be friendlier with Umno than DAP, which clearly objects to Pas' struggles and PKR, which from day-to-day proved itself to be worse than Umno.
8. Hadi was probably irked that Anwar had meddled in the internal matters of Pas by planting his agents known as Anwaristas within the party's ranks. Mat Sabu and the gang even appeared to be living in Anwar's pocket by agreeing to all his whims and fancies. Hadi probably thinks that the Selangor crisis is the best opportunity for him to tell Anwar and his fanboys in Pas to f#*k off.
9. Hadi may likely has become smarter and realized that there is no future for Pas if it continues working with DAP. DAP's ultimate aim is after all to dominate everyone the way its Singaporean parent PAP did on that tiny island down south. Backing Khalid is probably the best way Pas could assert its power in face of the DAP's arrogance.
10. Hadi cannot tahan the pig smell in Pakatan anymore.
Aha...cannot tahan the last one...pig smelll...cant stop laughing n rolling..u mischievious girl...ReplyDelete
I actually hated that one. No. 10 was distasteful. The other points acceptable.ReplyDelete
How is BN going to win next GE?
Reason # 11: 38 dicks gang-raped a 15-year old girl in PAS Kelantan so Hadi went a soul-searching to attribute the utter moral degradation to some extrinsic cause (for holier-than-thou PAS memang takkan ada intrinsic factor kan?) and wallah! it must be Dirty Dick Anwar's perverted sexual influence . . . .. so Hadi buat wayang lah so he can face the orang kampong punya marah!ReplyDelete
The biggest Trojan Horse in PR has finally come out of the woodworks.ReplyDelete
Time for PAS to remove their President.
Really brilliant Kajang play. Checkmate.
Hadi the trojan horse?!!! Really?!!!..i thought its your mother all along..very brilliant comment from the low life!!!
Setahu saya dalam pas cuma geng mat sabun dll yang bertahan mau sangat cium jubok DAP dan PKR , yang lain-lain tinggal 50-50 terutama geng ulama tah la kita tengok sehingga Anuar peliwat masuk menetap di hotel kajang apa jadi , dan selongor akan terus bergolak selepas aidil fitri ini percaya la , annie saya nak tanya apa akan jadi kepada Malaysia dengan kepimpinan macam ini , kemana malaysia akan dibawa saya ingat Lim kit siang boleh bagi jawapan , awak rela dan sanggup nak dengar ?ReplyDelete
Ideologi wahhabi-islamist PAS tu dah terbukti huru hara di mana mana atas dunya. Morsi di Mesir dah gagal dengan cronynya dan mungkir janji nya. ISIS dah jadi gengster dan pelampau ugama di Syria dan Iraq menegbom masjid dan menuntut sex jihad dll .....Delete
For Johoreans like you and me, the best Raya gift is the RM6.80 each way imposed on CIQ. Please use your connections to find out what happened to the election promise?ReplyDelete
The BN govt take things for granted?
Does this really mean that PAS won't go ahead and support Wan Azizah's nomination as MB candidate or is it just Hadi Awang's personal opinion?ReplyDelete
According to the Malay Mail, PKR, DAP and PAS have already agreed on Wan Azizah's candidacy for MB.
Of course yes, PAS can still oppose the no-confidence motion against Khalid.
Jakarta's first ethnic Chinese Christian governor, Ahok, a break with the pastReplyDelete
The rise of man known as Ahok challenges Indonesian prejudices against ethnic Chinese, and the entrenched corruption in the capital
Jakarta is a city of 25 million - a population almost as large as that of the whole of Malaysia, comprising mainly of muslim pribumis.Delete
Yet, most accept this Chinese Christian as governor, on the basis that he's the best man for the job.
The differences between Malaysia and Indonesia are indeed stark.
stark differences?!!!..do you really want to know why?!!!..there is NO chinese school in indonesia!!!..and indonesian chinese speak indonesian, behave like indonesian, they even sing a song in indonesian..and they even dreams in indonesian!!!...got it!!!...so start behaving like malaysian or fuck off!!!
Which is more Malaysian - MAS or Air Asia?
Why they perform so differently?
Despite singing and dreaming in Bahasa Indonesia, Ahok experienced much hostilities.Delete
Basuki (Ahok), who first entered politics in his home region of Belitung, and repeated his success in Jakarta, thinks Indonesia is moving toward a rupture with a long and often violent history of prejudice and resentment. Only a month into office, Basuki has confronted key issues related to traffic congestion, labor, and the bureaucracy. He successfully mediated a minimum wage increase, proposed incentives for street vendors to move to specify markets in order to reduce congestion, launched surprise inspections of government offices, and proposed installing closed circuit televisions to improve accountability.
Due to his ethnicity, Basuki has frequently become the subject of racist statements. During the 2012 gubernatorial race, he was targeted regularly by ultra-conservatives and supporters of rival candidates for being a non-Muslim. Early in his term, a lawyer named Farhat Abbas mentioned him in a tweet in which he used a very clear racial slur against him[clarification needed]. The tweet drew condemnation from many. Regardless, Basuki had said that he would not sue Farhat for hate speech and that he would not need to apologize for his tweet. Furthermore, Basuki's "double minority" background has made him a target of the hardliner Islamic Defenders Front (FPI).
Ok la ...now understand ...only chinese has merit to become village headman, mayor, chief minister and prime minister ...got it!
In the first place is there really ULAMAK in PAS?ReplyDelete
Even if government changes, no big differences to the lives of people. Life will go on. Current MB or new one, no major change for the people, just for the politicians. Like this blog, just hot air.ReplyDelete
Like this blogger.. she is HOT!!!...aaucchh!!
At last HA HAD PROVEN HOW SMART HE IS UNLIKE THE OTHER FOOLISH PR LEADERS WHO ONLY BARK LIKE WILD DOGS..ReplyDelete
WUF WUF WUF!Delete
Will PKR win any seats in Selangor without PAS grassroots undivided support?ReplyDelete
( khinzir contesting alone, OK kut?)
Haji M Zin
Alor Gajah DPH
Baguslah kalu hjhadi dah sedar akan niat jahat Dap.ReplyDelete
Di dalam sebuah akhbar bertarikh 25 November 1999, Lim Guan Eng yang pada ketika itu merupakan Timbalan Setiausaha Agung DAP berjanji akan menghapuskan hak orang Melayu. Beliau telah mengeluarkan kenyataan berbunyi“Kami masih berpegang dengan pendirian, menolak kerajaan Islam kerana gagasan Malaysian Malaysia tidak akan memberi sebarang keistimewaan kepada mana-mana kaum, sebaliknya semua pihak akan mendapat taraf sama rata yang lebih adil”.Siapakah yang boleh memberi jaminan pada hari ini DAP sudah memansuhkan perjuangan Malaysian Malaysia yang menjadi teras perjuangan mereka sehingga kini? Jadi siapa sebenarnya yang ekstremis dan rasis?
What if the 12 BN Selangor State Assemblymen either vote with DAP and PKR on a motion of no confidence against Khalid, or abstain, in the hope that Khalid will go to the Sultan and announce his resignation and ask his Royal Highness to dissolve the State Assembly and call fresh state elections?ReplyDelete
After all, BN has nothing to lose, since it's already in minority and if there is a fresh state elections, could win some extra seats, given Selangor vother unhappiness with Pakatan Rakyat in Selangor.even though BN may still not win Selangor State.