The 2014 Budget will be tabled later in the day.
I'm putting here my simple 10 point wish list for the budget to make it easier for me to get them :
1. I want to buy a second house.... somewhere in Bangsar.
2. I want to travel overseas more often... things in the country are getting stifling.
3. I want cheaper fuel for my car.... okay, no way I can get this, just asking for fun only.
4. I want to afford fine dining more often.... can't remember the last time I have proper French candlelit dinner.
5. I want better benefits for my savings.... well, actually I don't have much savings but I'm hoping the budget will multiply it threefold or fourfold, can?
6. I want to afford a better wardrobe....every morning before I go off to work, I look in the mirror and see a hobo. I really need an entire change of wardrobe.
7. I want to afford quality entertainment....can the government do something about the lousy local entertainment industry? Maybe shut down RTM and use the money to overhaul the whole sector?
8. I want all children in the country to afford better education..... so that they become intelligent and not end up as annoying as DAP cyber troopers
9. I want to get a better job....because my current job sucks. Err...I don't know how but the government must do something in the budget to make me feel like being a productive rakyat again.
10. I want a new boyfriend....this one simply simply only la.
Let's see, if I can get any of them later in the day when PM Najib Razak present the budget in Parliament.