Thursday 11 September 2014

Pray4TunkuJalil

Tired, but can't sleep yet.

Saw this latest picture of Tunku Jalil and felt so sorry for him.


He looks so thin....and sad, unlike all those other earlier pictures of himself that he posted on his Facebook wall.




I really hope Tunku Jalil will get well soon.

May Allah grant the prayers of all those who love him, so that he can be back to his normal self again.

I honestly don't have the mood to write about politics or anything else at the moment.

Somehow, seeing such a good young man afflicted with illness made me realized that I need to be really thankful for the health and everything else that Allah gave me.

I am not without my health complaints but they were nothing compared to what Tunku Jalil is going through at the moment.

I am trying to convince myself that what the prince is enduring now is part of Allah's will so that he will be protected from the evils of the world.

Maybe Allah loves him more than the others, because he is such a good person.

I am glad that I have never heard any bad things about Tunku Jalil. In fact, all that I heard about him are good: humble, loving, generous, good natured, gentle, friendly etc.

And of course Tunku Jalil is also good looking.

In fact, even those who are not fond of the Johor royal household, seem to like him.

I actually learnt of Tunku Jalil's illness from someone like that.

The person had asked me why I had not written anything about the prince.

When I told him I didn't know that Tunku Jalil was not well, he said;

"I don't care much about the Johor royal household but can you please do a posting so that more people will know about Tunku Jalil's illness and pray for his recovery? The guy is really a good person."

I hope readers of this blog, especially Johoreans will all pray for Tunku Jalil's recovery.

Thank you.

p.s I know Tunku Jalil doesn't read this blog or know that it exist. Nonetheless, this is a song for him;


13 comments:

  1. Concur.. It is heartbreaking indeed be this true.. He has my prayers and my love from a fellow Muslim-being..

    -Ghaz-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tunku Jalil is one good young man. May Allah makes things easy on him. Allah is great.

    JB Boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim wa sallatu wa salaam ala tiryaqil aghyar Sayyidina Muhammadin habibullah. Amin, taqqabla doa anna ya Rabbil alamiin.

      Delete
  3. May Tunku Jalil recovers soon. Ameen.

    Nenek Kampung

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exactly the illness he suffers from? Anyway, may he recovers soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. But for more details about Tunku Jalil please refer to his Facebook page at Tunku Abdul Jalil Official | Facebook. I do not wish to reveal more than what Tunku Jalil himself wants to tell about his condition in order to respect his privacy.

      Delete
  5. Hope Tunku Jalil recover soon

    Bingo-Kulai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Semoga Tunku Jalil segera sembuh dan kembali bertugas In sya ALLAH, Al Fatihah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. But for more details about Tunku Jalil please refer to his Facebook page at Tunku Abdul Jalil Official | Facebook. I do not wish to reveal more than what Tunku Jalil himself wants to tell about his condition in order to respect his privacy.

      Delete
  8. May the young Prince be given a speedy recovery, i am sure he is loved by all. Annie, the song really moved me to leave a comment coz i am usually a silent reader. O' Allah, pls make him recover soon with your mercy, Ya Rabbal a'lamin..Thx for this posting Annie.

    -silent reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. May The Tunku recover from his illness. Insyaallah

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's gone.. :'( :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete