Almost all of them were on the ongoing political drama.
They were either rumors, predictions, real news or just jokes on the whole nonsense.
Rumor - (prominent anti-Najib blogger) Syed Akbar Ali arrested.
"Outsyed The Box dah inside the box"
Prediction - Possible sackings in the near future.
Real news - Senior bloggers critical of Najib admit he is now stronger
Joke - Ramli Sarip's song Kamaleia
Saya cuma mampu pinjam kata-kata Hanum Marvelous......jom kita nyanyi rockuuuuu...
1.Tiba-tiba Peguam Negara tetiba sakit dan diganti serta merta selepas ( dengan orang yang 5 thaun lebeh tua dari nya ) mengetuai badan penyiasat 1MDB. Penggantinya pun tetiba orang itu.
2. Tiba-tiba Ketua Cawangan Khas Bukit Aman ditukar juga
3. Tiba-tiba TPM ditukar selepas menegur isu 1MDB dan terus disungkit isu 1Bestarinet
4. Tiba-tiba org yg kritik TSMY dapat jadi menteri.
5. Tiba-tiba dilapurkan org penting isu 1MDB Jho Low dan Nik Fausal Jamil tidak ditemui.
6. Ttiba-tiba pengerusi PAC di parlimen yg siasat 1MDB diangkat jadi menteri
7. Tiba-tiba Bangunan Bukit Aman terbakar
8. Tiba-tiba keluar berita Gabenor Bank Negara terlibat korupsi .
9. Tiba-tiba langkahku terhenti ... Sejuta tangan telah menahanku .... Ingin ku maki .... Mereka berkata .... Tak perlu kau berlari .... Mengejar mimpi yang tak pasti .... Hari ini juga mimpi .... Maka biarkan .... Ia datang ..... Kepada mu .... Terima kaseh !!! Ramli Sarip
I like the joke quite a bit.
True also, why chase after a dream which may most likely not come true.
Life as it is now has not been so bad afterall.
Well, better than being arrested and put in jail for bad mouthing the PM.
Most of the PM's critics that I knew are all well-off people.
At least they live better life than mine.
Wondered whether they are willing to be jailed for many years to uphold what they believe to be the truth.
Since the PM now wants to play hard ball, I think we should let him be.
Two and a half years from now, if we are still unhappy, we can always throw him out.
Make sure then you all vote the right people.
Now, I think it's time we get back to our normal life.
Cari makan and be safe while waiting for the next general election.
Bising-bising sekarang pun bukan nya Najib tu tumbang pun.
Later in the day I got a date.,,not with a BF, okay. I'm not sure what is this guy to me....yet.
Going to watch that new Mission Impossible movie.
See, life goes on, so, be happy a bit and don't get stressed up all the time.
(Note to shuzheng: Thanks for the kind wishes to Ai and me here, Fishing and Wedding. I'm sure Ai see it too and be happy. But I was not her bridesmaid. Didn't even attend the wedding. Ai and Vincent married in Singapore on July 26. It was a very private wedding attended by just their immediate family members.)