Sunday 30 December 2018

End year rest...and Alhamdulillah for Mary

UPDATES at 17:43

This is just now with my friend in JB,


ORIGINAL POST

On holiday starting today.

It's been a while since I last have one that even my boss kept asking me whether I'm going on leave.

It's the usual end year holiday.

I'm  planning to drive down to JB to visit Mary.

I'm still saying my

Prayers for Mary

She's still in the ICU yesterday but I was told that doctors said her chance of recovery has improved.

Hopefully they were right.

Other than that, I thought of driving somewhere where I can really just rest.

I think I need that.

Feeling really mentally tired right now.

The past weeks have been quite upsetting, especially the murder of fireman Muhammad Adib Mohd Kassim.

Like many others, I was very angry over it.

The circumstances of the murder and especially the response of some in trying to justify the murder were really upsetting.

I have always tried to be fair to all readers of this blog but I simply can't do that in this case.

Let's call a spade a spade, it was a race hate crime and justice needs to be done for it.

To say otherwise doesn't deserve a space in this blog.

Well, it's also been quite an eventful year.

Not necessarily for the better, though.

The problem is, I always easily got caught up by what happened.

Then I got all stressed up over it while in actual fact, I don't have to be like that.

It's not like I got paid to be stressed.

I could just don't care and not worry about much.

Still, I kept getting upset by all that happened.

Well, that's just the way I am.

So, I'm really looking forward to get a proper rest this time.

Most likely I'll go somewhere quiet and remote and enjoy the solitude.


Too bad that I can't really go to my favourite beach because of the current monsoon.

I'll try to update this blog from where ever I'm going to be if I have the time.

Okay guys, have fun and a happy new year.

Cheers.

11 comments:

  1. A song for Annie's friend named Mary
    Mary's Prayer by Danny Wilson

    Fadzireen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Annie. Have a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my new year wish is NO rest in peace for dumbos muakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crooked and devious ways of Annie to block out readers comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bagussss Annie...Pi rest cukup cukup. Depa yang tak suka kat hang will always tak suka. Tapi orang tua tua kata orang yang tak suka sebetulnya depa sayang. Uncle Tommy cuti kut. Mak Pak Adib pun lama dah dok tunggu what's next. 4 stooges tu dok gelak ja boleh pekena teh tarik lagi...bangsat sungguh

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..Other than that, I thought of driving somewhere where I can really just rest...

    Ade masa pi visit forest city arini. From next yr onwards, esok.. dah kena bayaq entrance fee.

    Professor Nasi Lemak

    ReplyDelete
  7. What nonsense are you sprouting Prof Nasi Lemak? As for Annie, selamat bercuti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alamak kamu ni anon 15:42

      Since Annie ws going to JB.. kita update la a good place for her to enjoy..

      What? You think only MONKEYS visit forest city ke??

      Professor Nasi Lemak

      Delete
    2. Good place to enjoy...TRUE. Visitors have to pay entrance fee... FALSE. Stop spreading Fake news Prof

      Delete