This picture was taken and sent to me just about an hour ago,
It's near the Akafuji Japanese Restaurant at Nong Chik Riverside, Johor Baru.
The following is my Wassap conversation with the person who sent me the picture :
- Apa la....time2 mcm nih org kerajaan negeri buat hal
- Apa kereta ni?
- Da mcm org kerja kerajaan negeri OKU
- Toyota Fortuner
- Bila ni?
- Baru je...few minutes ago. Car was there about an hour plus
- Apa la...takkan hak OKU pun nak amek...Parking ada, bukan takde
- Tu lah
- Parking lot kosong byk lagi. Bukan takde.
Well, who ever is the driver, he/she should be more sensitive about these sorts of things.
Even more so if it's a government's car like in this case.
It makes people think not so good about the government even though actually it got nothing to do with the government.
In the age of social media, this is very important, okay.