So, this is Umno's current official stand,
Majlis Kerja Tertinggi UMNO yang bermesyuarat pada hari ini, 26 Oktober 2020 (Isnin) telah memutuskan perkara-perkara berikut:
1. Menjunjung kasih di atas keputusan Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Yang di-Pertuan Agong menolak permohonan yang dipersembahkan oleh Perdana Menteri bagi maksud pelaksanaan Darurat Perkara 150(1) dan Pemasyhuran Ordinan Darurat (Kuasa-Kuasa Perlu 2020) menurut Perkara 150(2B) Perlembagaan Persekutuan. Bagi UMNO, keputusan yang turut diperbincangkan dengan Majlis Raja-Raja tersebut adalah amat bijaksana dan cukup melegakan rakyat.
2. Mendokong sepenuhnya titah dan saranan Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Yang di-Pertuan Agong dan Majlis Raja-Raja agar dikendurkan segala ketegangan politik dengan melakukan gencatan politik bagi memastikan kestabilan politik negara dapat terus dipertahankan.
3. Menyarankan agar inisiatif Rekonsiliasi Nasional atau Agenda Perdamaian Nasional segera dilaksanakan dengan menggembleng penyertaan semua parti politik yang bernaung dalam Kerajaan Perikatan Nasional dan juga parti-parti pembangkang.
4. Mencadangkan supaya Kerajaan mengambil pendekatan yang lebih inklusif melangkaui perbezaan ideologi parti dalam menangani pandemik Covid-19 dan kesan negatif ekonomi yang dihadapi rakyat yang sedang susah dan gelisah.
5. Majlis Kerja Tertinggi UMNO mengekalkan keputusan terdahulu tanpa kerjasama PKR dan DAP. Ahli-ahli Parlimen UMNO akan terus mendokong Kerajaan Perikatan Nasional. UMNO menggesa ditambah baik prinsip kerjasama yang harus berpaksikan nilai penghormatan dan political consensus.
6. Memastikan ketetapan Perhimpunan Agung UMNO untuk memperkasakan Muafakat Nasional dapat terus direalisasikan.
AHMAD ZAHID HAMIDI
1.Thanked Agong and his Rulers gang for rejecting Muhyiddin's emergency move.
2. To continue its "political ceasefire".
3. To continue its "political ceasefire".
4. To continue its "political ceasefire".
5. To continue its support for Perikatan in return for "better treatment".
6. To stick with Pas.
Well, this is actually nothing new.
It's the same thing that Umno said before the Muhyiddin's "emergency move".
Quite anti-climax, actually.
I was actually expecting Zahid to say Umno will work with DAP to set up a new government as it promised to flush out Guan Eng and his irritating gang.
That would be much nicer.
Still, I honestly don't really believe in this Umno's official stand.
Obviously, Muhyiddin and his gang didn't believe it too that Umno will not try to pull a fast one on them.
They think the Umno's ceasefire was bullshit and that's why they make that unfortunate "emergency move".
I strongly believe they still think the same this time.
They still think Zahid and the Umno gang were just bluffing and will side with Anwar when it comes to voting in parliament.
Actually, even more so now after their failed attempt to stab Umno in the back using the "emergency move".
And I think they are right.
I still think the fight is still on.
I think Umno is just putting up a nice front with the ceasefire and reconciliation stuff.
Now people will have to say that Umno wants peace, work with everyone to overcome Covid-19, forgive Muhyiddin's emergency move betrayal, etc.
In actual fact, it's a brilliant political move.
Umno can get what it wants now without being the bad guy.
If Muhyiddin doesn't give in to it, Umno can sides with Anwar without looking bad.
After all, it doesn't have to be the whole block of Umno to vote against Muhyiddin in parliament.
Just a few of them siding with Anwar would do the trick.
If that happens, Umno can always say, we stick with our official stand but we can't control those few who sided with Anwar.
Then it joins the new government.
But working with mortal enemy DAP?
Eh, we already said we want peace for the good of the people to fight this Covid-19 pandemic, okay.
And DAP is now led by that nice Anthony Loke guy. Guan Eng is going to jail for corruption, what. And they will get rid of the other irritating bastards such as Tony Puaka soon.
So, Umno becomes the good guy and wins.
But seriously, I think I'm right on this one.
I was right in my last post, okay.
Hahaha....I really really wish Umno and DAP could be friends.
Then I can have nice chats about politics with my DAP supporting mother and beloved.
And Malaysia could be a better and more peaceful country.
Okay, I need to get up and go to work now