Sunday 1 March 2015

Two years have passed

This blog is two years old today.

The following is for my record keeping purposes,

Posts : 701

Pageviews : 1,754,384 

Comments : 21,940

I would like to thank all who visited this blog, especially those
who commented on the issues that I wrote.

As of now, the most read post is

Stupid Malay men

which I wrote at the height of campaigning of the Teluk Intan

by-election in May last year.

For comparison, this is what I wrote exactly a year ago,



Today, I am resting at home.

I am contemplating finding another job.

Been bitching too much about my work place.

It's not healthy.

Actually I am not sure why I so easily get upset with my bosses.

They are not actually bothering me too much.

I just don't like their style of running things.

Things like scolding their subordinates in public.

It's humiliating for those who have to endure it, and I don't like
to be a witness to such things. 

However, someone pointed out to me last night that it's the bosses' 
rights to scold anyone who don't do their job well, privately or publicly.

That someone said I was being too idealistic to expect all people
to behave properly all the time.

Still, I don't think that it was right for me to do nothing.

Let's say you see someone slapping his child in public. I think 
you will try to stop it.

It's just wrong to do that even to your own child, even if the child had
indeed done something wrong.

It's the same with what my bosses are doing to their subordinates.

I think I will write more about it later.

Sorry for repeatedly writing about it. 

My mind is so full of the nonsense at the moment.

I'm just angry.

Okay, I better cool down and listen to something nice,



Watching these guys perform always make me smile,

Ya, I better smile more and be less angry.

5 comments:

  1. Ai...Yaa aaa !, Lu jangan sukak marah-marah lea aa , itu Bulayu atak cekap, manyak marah nanti cepat tua maa aa ,nanti pakai itu collagen pon tatak bolih jalan lagi lor rr .

    Senyum selalu Annie ,olang cekap itu senyum manyak ubat maa aa ,hati atak senang muka pon tatak kedut lea aa .

    Wa , kalang-kalang pon tatak bolih senyum lea aa ,tengok sama itu Najib ,tapi ea aa Wa manyak helan ,bila Wa tengok itu Losmah Wa selalu senyum .

    ReplyDelete
  2. re: "Let's say you see someone slapping his child in public. I think you will try to stop it. It's just wrong to do that even to your own child, even if the child had indeed done something wrong. It's the same with what my bosses are doing to their subordinates."

    Hence what do we do when rascal terrorists goes around pretending to be the Islamic Caliphate and tyrannize and kill people?

    Open Letter to ISIS leader al-Baghdadi - Muslim Leaders Worldwide Speak Up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6tN2BAt378

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My mind is full of nonsense at the moment."

    I think there should be a correction. Do change "at the moment" and replace it with "always". Why not for a change write and expose the shit caused by BN, Najib and IMDB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Year of the ram. You know a good ram can do, o la la. I am the one you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Annie, i discovered your blog only recently but it's better late than never!Happy 2nd Anniversay and i enjoy reading your blog for the news that matters and the choice of words that you choose to express yourself.Bravo..

    Zack

    ReplyDelete