Sunday 29 June 2014

Red hair: soul not for sale

Got a call from a Johorean friend last night.

Part of the conversation went something like this:

Friend: Don't be stupid Annie. You cannot win this fight. They are too powerful. Nobody in Johor dare to say anything anymore. Now they are going after you all who make noises.

Me: If everyone gives up, then we all may just as well roll over and die la. I'm not yet ready to do that. Anyway, I got nothing really to lose if I keep on fighting.

Friend: Then you will soon be alone. Most of your gang had been bought over. Do you know that?

Me: I don't think so.

Friend: Really, they had been silenced. Just like how they turned around Utusan. Anyway, when was the last time they post anything about the Johor thing?

Me: Errr....they will write more if they have new materials. They are just resting a bit...probably.

Friend: Don't be so naive Annie. The only reason you have not been approached yet is because they do not really know who you are. Otherwise, you would be silenced too.

Me: Cannot be. I know my friends. They will not betray this fight. They will not be silenced even if those crooks offer them a million ringgit.

Friend: Hahaha...poor Annie. You are so gullible.

Yup, that was a real conversation between me and a friend last night. No kidding.

Well, never mind. I don't believe what my friend told me but if I have to, I will fight alone. It doesn't matter whether I will win or lose. The important thing is that I have tried my best.

But for today I am going to take a bit of a break.

Need to clean my room a bit and later go out to do my hair.

My hair is a real mess now.

I think I will cut it short and dye it red. Like this,


It's been quite a while since I last have a red hair.

It's good to have red hair while in the fighting mood.

More garang, I guess.

Okay, a sad but nice song about being alone to go with the day,


By the way....
Selamat berpuasa kepada semua muslimin dan muslimat.

Take care guys.

10 comments:

  1. Selamat berbuka puasa Annie. God bless your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allahumma anta salaam wa minka salaam wa ilaika yaudu salaam, fa hayina Rabban bi salaam wa adkhilna darus salaam ma al-abrar

    Oh Allah, thou art Peace, from thee comes peace, and to Thee do the peaceful return. Therefore enliven us, O Lord with peace, and admit us into the Abode of Peace in the company of the good souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah lah! Annie wear red tudung sudah lah .... this is the blessed month of Ramadan when the Quran was first revealed. Nyonya pls. read and comprehend the Quran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mana ada dlm quran suruh pakai tudung..labuhkan tudung di dadamu..tudung atau apa-apa kain..rambut tu bukan aurat pun..biaq pilah dia nak die merahkah hijaukah..kalau baca tak paham makna pun tak guna

      Delete
  4. Everything is up for sale for the right price. If they offer money, just take it annie, live a peaceful. You are fighting the system and you cannot win, maybe you could if the judiciary is independent but as things are you are flogging a dead horse.

    So if offered the right amount of millions, take it and get out of the everyday rat race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asalamualaikum, semoga kita semua diampuni oleh ALLAH SWT dan negara kita ini dapat mencapai kemakmuran dan wujud perpaduan kaum yang kukuh. Semua rakyat dapat hidup dengan aman dan sempurna berkekalan sehingga keanak cucu. Saya mendoakan semua sahabat sihat walaafiat dan dapat mengerjakan Puasa Ramadhan dengan sempurna, Salam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad Light upon Light, Mercy upon the worlds:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWXECTmeDnI

      Delete

  6. GO on Annie !!! ,
    selamat menyambut kedatangan ramadhan & mengerjakan ibadatnya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These people who just follow the system are the ball carriers taking care of their own interest. They are the ones creating these warlords who will neglect them later

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Annie,

    forget the detractors. This is what you chose to do. I support you in continuing your fight. You are not alone. When faced with a fight, give it your all. Never make it easy for them.
    Salute!

    ReplyDelete