Monday 6 June 2016

Ramadhan pledge and wish

It's Ramadhan again and I just had my first sahur as I start writing this using my phone.

So, it's just a short one.

Just want to wish all good Muslims "selamat berpuasa ".

May you all be blessed by Allah.

I'm not a very religious person, but I will try to make my fasting  be a good one.

Will try my extra best to restrain from doing bad things.

Must remember not to be vulgar.

Will not write too much naughty stuff such as telling people things that they don't want to hear like  they have smelly armpits and such.

Doesn't matter even if it's the truth.

Truth is annoying to some people.

Kadang-kadang, kita tak kata dia pun dia terasa.

Nothing much we can do in such case, isn't it?

I will also try to do good as much as I  can while fasting.

Hopefully  all these will stick even after Ramadhan.

Eh, you all who are fasting, try to be good too, okay.

Try not to fight with each other too, or even better if you all can make peace.

Dr Mahathir, Najib, can?

Okay, never mind. I know I'm asking too much there 😑

Also, you all, try not to eat too much when "buka puasa". Don't get fat during fasting month as it will make you look ridiculous.

Okay, that's about it. I  need to do other things necessary now.

Cheers and all the best with the fasting....for those who fast la.

Here's a favourite song of mine for the road,


8 comments:


  1. Selamat menjalani ibadah Ramadan Annie , and to everyone of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doa ketika berbuka puasa:
    "Allahumma laka sumtu wa bika amantu wa ala rizqika aftartu, bi rahmatika ya arhamar rahimin"

    O Allah, for Thee is my fasting, and for Thee is my faith, and by Thy bounty do I break my fast, by Thy Grace, O Most Merciful and Kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Narrated Abu Huraira:

      Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Fasting is a shield(against evil). So, the person observing fasting should avoid sexual relations with his wife. neither should he behave foolishly and impudently, and if somebody seeks a fight with him or abuses him, he should respond twice: "I am fasting." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "By Him in Whose Hands is my soul, the odour coming out of the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the fragrance of musk. (Allah says about the fasting person), "This soul has abstained from his food, drink and desires for My sake. The fast was done for Me. So I will reward it by multiplying his good deeds ten times."

      Delete
  3. Annie,

    Selamat berpuasa to you and all who observe it.

    It is always good for one to reflect on one's life and what one should do to make this world a bit better than how one found it.

    Puasa is one way.

    Everybody should practise it every day, not just one month a year. Believe it or not, it is easier than you think. :)

    Gladiator

    ReplyDelete

  4. " Tak nak merokok"
    -- tagline of MOHs anti-smoking campaign

    This is a tip to all smoker friends, Lil sis Ms Annie:

    Do not smoke during early Sahur and the body then has the longest time during the day in-sya-Allah to start losing nicotine addiction/ detox


    M Zin
    Alor Gajah DPH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I will try not to smoke through Ramadhan.

      Delete

    2. You're welcome. It worked Lil Ms Annie
      personally 30 years ago


      M Zin
      Alor Gajah DPH

      Delete
  5. fasting is good for us but we dont know....

    O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -

    -Qu'ran (2:183)

    ”But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.”

    -Qu'ran (2:184)

    ReplyDelete