This is after all supposed to be a fun sopo blog.
I know that the DAP cybertroopers are feeling a bit down now because they don't really know how to respond to my last posting Could President Xi saved Malaysian Chinese from the dastardly Melayu Umno?
Their comments for that posting clearly indicate that.
You see, when they resorted to calling you names, such as you are a racist, anti-Chinese, scumbag and such, that means you had hit a raw nerve up their ass. The best part is that they don't really know how to react to remove that butt hurt sensation without making themselves look silly.
Honestly, I am not really sure what were their justifications in calling me an anti-Chinese racist in their comments.
Just consider the following.
These were how I describe the Malays and their leaders in that posting :
- the evil Malays of Umno
- the dastardly Umno regime
- racist Umno fellas
- the most evil and Malaysian Chinese-oppressing old man in the universe, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
- the racist Umno Malay-led government
See, these are words used widely by DAP leaders to instill hatred towards a group of people that they don't like. They have been hammering those dogmas into the Chinese brains in this country for many years.
Now, these were how I described the Malaysian Chinese and their leaders in that posting :
- Malaysian Chinese are suffering from being discriminated as second class citizens and oppressed in every way
- the predicament of the Malaysian Chinese
- the Chinese heroes of DAP
- an oppressive apartheid discrimination against his fellow Chinese kith and kin in Malaysia
- all those oppression endured by the Malaysian Chinese
- Malaysian Chinese are being oppressed by their government
- the plight of the Chinese community which was suffering from acute discrimination
- the Malaysian Chinese had been deprived of basic human rights and are living in squalor
- those harsh treatment and discriminatory policies enforced upon the Malaysian Chinese
- the Chinese community in Malaysia being oppressed and discriminated
Yes, these are also words widely used by DAP people, especially in their campaign to win the Chinese community's support by indoctrinating the idea that the community is being marginalized in this country. The fact that the Chinese are doing better than others in almost all fields in this country doesn't matter to them.
So, now, how come they are accusing me as being an anti-Chinese racist scumbag for writing that posting?
What are their justifications?
How come the DAP people can use those words while I can't?
Maybe you all can read back that posting and point out at which part of it did I whack the Malaysian Chinese using, as one of the DAP cybertroopers described as derogatory terms.
Well, honestly, I don't really give a shit if DAP people or anyone for that matter want to call me a racist. I know what I am and I'm comfortable being who I am. I don't get sad just because inconsequential people are throwing that racist shit label at me.
Meanwhile, I want to relax and listen to some nice music. It's been a very tiring day la today.