Wednesday 24 January 2018

Fake friends and others

One of the most disappointing things in life is to find out that people we thought were friends turned out to be not so.

I got a fair share of that.

What to do....that's how life is.

Normally, we found out about our fake friends when we were not doing well in life.

Not many will want to be our friend when we were down.

Very few will stick with us through thick and thin.

I understand this very well.

Yet, I'm not good when it comes to identifying my genuine friends and those who are fakes.

I just treat them all the same.

As the Malays said, berbaik sangka.

I only really knew who were what among my friends when I'm in trouble.

The last time I was in a tight spot a few years ago, I realised that I actually have only a handful of genuine friends.

Some of these few were not even really close to me previously, yet they were sincere and helped me a lot.

Others, whom I thought were my best friends and cared a lot for simply disappeared when they knew I was not doing very well anymore.

Well, as it turned out, some of them are even actually my enemies.

They sticked knives behind my back.

Real bastards.

But it's okay. I learnt my lessons on that one.

At least I know now who are my real friends.

They are very few indeed.


In a way it's good because I don't have to spend too much time on friends as I only have very few of them....hahaha

Anyway, being in love is also like that, actually.

The genuine one is quite rare.

Nine out of ten guys who say the word "love" are fakes.

Really.

The fakes only want to fuck you.

Not love you.

Or they only care about your money.

Trust me on this.

Politics?

Not in the mood, okay.

Anyway, why the hell should I care too much about the nonsense.

I'm just rambling here because I can't sleep.

I better smoke another cigarette.

That's all.

Ciao.

21 comments:

  1. "The genuine one is quite rare.
    Nine out of ten guys who say the word 'love' are fakes.
    Really. The fakes only want to fuck you."

    You're definitely correct, Annie. Kawan ketawa banyak. Kawan menangis, susah nak cari.

    Is that the reason why your blogroll is shrinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❝ There is nothing more destructive upon a person or more beneficial to a person, than his friend.❞

    — Sufyaan ath-Thawree (rh) [al-Ibaanah, p.504]


    >james bond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls stop smoking annie.It is a very unhealthy habit.

    Prof kangkung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kita sendiri pun menipu diri sendiri..mulut cakap lain hati cakap lain..

    Duit masuk akaun peribadi RM2.6B, bukan RM2.60 ok..cakap tak tahu, dah guna pun..tapi hakikatnya dah tahu..

    Diri sendiri pun tidak boleh dipercayai..

    Wanita jual bur** untuk kuasa dan wang..
    Lelaki juga tumpas pada kuasa, wang dan bur**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perempuan paling senang jadi kaya
      Angkat dia belah kaki dan rilex 30 min dah dapat wang lumayan

      Korea banyak buat part time, pemalas and not doing any real jobs
      A real useless plastic nutcase

      Delete
  5. You are not alone
    Look at TUN M today
    They even poured scorn on him
    'With a little heip from my friends' song by The Beatles

    Fadzireen

    ReplyDelete
  6. tight is right and might. fake it

    ReplyDelete
  7. when the dedak stop, the BN songlap can too...annie pls take note...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie,

    //One of the most disappointing things in life is to find out that people we thought were friends turned out to be not so.//

    Welcome to real life :)

    //Yet, I'm not good when it comes to identifying my genuine friends and those who are fakes.//

    Well. it takes lots and lots of time and lots and lots of interaction with these people and even then, one can still be wrong.

    //Nine out of ten guys who say the word "love" are fakes.//

    //The fakes only want to fuck you//

    Hahahahah!!

    I can never be accused of being a fake because my intentions will always be clear to any female I like and I ain't talking love, baby, I'm a talking loving :)

    //Or they only care about your money.//

    The only females I know who have money are either :-

    - old
    - fat
    - ugly
    - married
    - all the above

    As for wealthy sweet young single females, they simply do not travel around in the same social circles as I do - I am a simple kampung fellow, they are high flying city gals.

    //Politics?//

    //Not in the mood, okay.//

    Must be due to that holiday you had recently in your magical place :)

    Gladiator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I as a male can see it miles away if he just want to **** a woman
      I find it how horrifying and Hilarious at the same time about how stupid woman can be

      Better late than never, it’s better if all female just realise this faster, makes a society a better place

      Delete
  9. am one of the 10, no zakar riding please. big biker rider dakar rally

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know the fake you are talking about ... it's the two-headed snake with forked tongues and o-sim-kua, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor thing. If your fake friends write blogs, wonder what they say about their friends. Same stuff perhaps. What else is new?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Azmin failed the court case for 1MDB review.

    How can people backstab to such kind person like u Annie.

    Maybe u should apply PH political principal. "No permanent friends, no permanent enemy".

    Maybe someday your enemy become your friends and vice versa.

    Take care Annie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Annie,

    I really doubt ANYONE wants to fuck you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tu la berkawan lagi ngan puak2 Pekembar ni...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would consider you to be a lucky person because you still have a few reliable friends when most of us have none at all.Love is dictated by DNA i.e the opposite pheromones attract not only socially but sexually as well.Unfortunately this wonderful feeling is time limiting and that is what that creates the disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 路遥知马力,日久见人心

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous @ 24 January 2018 at 20:57,

    //I really doubt ANYONE wants to fuck you.//

    Probably cos they are too busy fucking you over.

    Gladiator

    ReplyDelete