It turned out that all the fuss over the plan to import 1.5 million Bangladeshi workers was a waste of time.
Here is the story :
I think the government should next time try to minimise these kind of nonsense.
Don't get people riled up for nothing, okay.
Anyway, it's good that at least the government is listening to the people.
People don't want, so, just stop it lah.
Actually, the plan was not without its supporters, okay.
Here are two of them from my previous post:
I had a good laugh reading these comments.
You guys are terrible, you know that.
Well, honestly if I have my way, I rather for ALL foreign workers in this country to be women.
Women are always better than men.
They work as hard and good as men and they create less problems.
Think about it.
I don't think many will object if DPM DS Ahmad Zahid Hamidi is to announce that we are importing 1.5 million Bangladeshi ladies to work in this country.
Okay, talking about terrible men, here is an example;
You see, I'm in this particular bloggers' Wassap group where I'm actually the only girl in it.
Today, there's this thread :
- Fuh...censored...tu siap boleh buat article belasah ko punya commentors!
- Stalking gila babi siot
- Aku sebenarnya kesian kat dia....dah lah busuk, stalker pulak tu
- Blogging tahap gila babi
- Sampai trolling anonymous commentors
- And categorising them
- Amende le
- Pastu generalising them as dap/tun operatives
- Aku dah letih nak layan. Tu main musik Mozart je.
- Tak chill langsung hahaha
- Take a chill pill bak kata omputih
- Blogging mcm dia tu founder umno
- Ini semua...censored...punya salah tak nak bagi dia oral sex hari tu :)
- Hahahaha sure hamis
- Hehehe kelat tuh
- Bau hamis rasa kelat
- Hoi korang! geli lah!
See, men are terrible.
Yup, and I got terrible friends.
Women are better, okay.