This is just a short one.
I got my regular morning meeting with the bosses in 20 minutes.
Just want to introduce myself better to the DAP cybertroopers hanging out at this blog.
This is because they keep on calling me an anti-Chinese Malay racist whenever they can't point out what's wrong with my postings, especially those which criticized DAP and its leaders.
Yup, that's the line they always throw at me when they can't argue intelligently.
"Annie is a racist, Annie hates Chinese, Annie is a scumbag, Annie is a mangkuk hayun etc etc"
Okay, these are 10 things I have not told you all before.
1. My command of proper Bahasa Malaysia, or to be more accurate Bahasa Melayu is not very good.
2. I don't have many Malay friends. My best friend is actually a Chinese.
3. I don't read Utusan Malaysia or any of the Bahasa Malaysia newspapers, unless I really have nothing else to read.
4. I can't remember the last time that I read a Bahasa Malaysia book.
5. I don't watch Malay movies unless I am forced to do so. I think the last time I voluntarily watch a Malay movie is Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet. That's because the Chinese guy bought me the DVD.
6. I don't listen to any of the Malay radio stations.
7. I don't listen to Malay music except maybe some old rock ballads from the 80s.
8. I don't watch TV3.
9. Like KJ. I got Chinese taste.
10. I am in love with a Chinese.
Okay, why I made this list?
Well, I am not really sure.
Maybe because it's the haze. It's very bad out there.
Anyway, have a good day everyone.